Bikes, Burgers, & Buds is temporarily postponed until September due to summer schedule. Contact Greg Maxwell at (512) 988-0988 for more information.
The La Sportiva Mountain Cup brings European-style trail/racing to North America. Whether you’re a podium finisher or a back-of-the pack runner, this series is for you. each race is designed to be fun and interesting. Some courses are hillclimbs, some are true mountain races, and some are beautiful looks through the forest, but every venue, [...]
Date: April 13, 2013 Austin Rattler 100 Course Map Fees: $70.00 for solo rider $120.00 for 2-person relay $240.00 for 4-person relay $105.00 for 2-person tandem Qualifications: Entrants under 18 years must deliver a signed Parental Release & Waiver to race. Entrants under 18 are not eligible to qualify for the Leadville Trail 100. Mandatory: Photo [...]
The Night Ops Challenge is a night adventure race. At dusk, teams of three will be released into the wilderness. Over the next few hours, these teams will have to complete a series of physical and mental tasks in order to complete the race. There is no set course; only checkpoints at fixed locations. The [...]
The Texas Patriot Challenge is a challenge whose primary purpose is to raise funds for Wounded EOD Warriors. Staged in the beautiful Colorado Bend area of South-Central Texas, the Sunday challenge is comprised of 3 individual events: 25K Mountain Bike Ride 50K Road Bike Ride 15K Trail Run Participants, many of whom are wounded warriors, [...]
We are pleased to host the “Kill Cliff Green Beret Challenge” at Rocky Hill Ranch on June 22, 2013. This adventure race is the ultimate thinking man’s test of strength, endurance and determination. The Green Beret Challenge (GBC) focuses on the individual integrated into a team to test their decision making process, problem solving skills, [...]
• Rocky Hill Roadhouse NOW OPEN! Serving up The Original Rocky Burger and NEW Grey's Dawg!
• All trails are closed during events & races. Please check our calendar under EVENTS & RACES for more info.
• Make sure to ride one of our newest trails, The Irish Country Mile, located right before the start of Avenue of the Pines.
February 9-10 ~ Rocky Hill Roundup
March 9-10 ~ Tx High School Mountain Bike League
April 6-7 ~ Hell's Hills
April 13-14 ~ Austin Rattler / Leadville Qualifier
May 11 ~ Texas Patriot Challenge
May 25-26 ~ T-N-T
June 1 ~ Miles of Mud
June 22 ~ Green Beret Challenge
- Every Weekend!
- Rocky Hill Roundup – February 9th -10th, 2013
- Tx High School Mountain Bike League – March 9th-10th, 2013
- Warrior Dash – March 16, 2013
- Hells Hills – April 6th and 7th, 2013
- Leadville Austin Rattler April 13th-14th, 2013
- Night Ops Challenge – May 4th, 2013
- Texas Patriot Challenge – POSTPONED UNTIL 2014
- Miles Of Mud – June 1, 2013
- Kill Cliff Green Beret Challenge – June 22, 2013
- 24 Hours of Rocky Hill – October 20, 2012
- Dead 4 Life – October 27, 2012
- The Dirty Du – December 1-2, 2012
- Jordan’s Challenge – December 8, 2012
- Ruck For Life- December 9, 2012
- Fat Chuck’s Revenge – December 15-16, 2012
- Excruciation Exam – January 5th, 2013
- Tx High School Mountain Bike League – May 4th-5th, 2013